Mulitple flomps

I don't think I has posted on here in a while.

I's been too busy exploring.

Something strange happened.

My hooman took us from our usual home, took me in the vroom vroom...and suddenly let me out into a room in a strange house.

I had a confused...and lots of sniffs.

He kept me in this room, with my poo and wee tray, my food and water, some toys, and a comfy towel.

It had a huge bed in it - perfect for spread-out naps.

But I got bored quickly.
I knew the house was much bigger than our usual place.
I wanted to see it.

When my hooman next came to the door, I ran out; freeeeeeedom!

There was so much to see and sniff.

There were stairs to run up and down - extra space for zoomies.

And the floor was soft, unlike our usual home. Perfect for lying down and rolling around on.

But the best thing?
There are multiple places for flomps.

There are three floors.
One floor has two beds for flomps.
Another floor has two smaller beds for flomps.
The lounge has three soft long chairs for flomps.
And the soft stuff all over the floor means flomps are 'anywhere, any time'.

This is the perfect flomping situation.
I has a happy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping hooman through the day

Helping again

Full access