Full rubs

I is not a silly kitty.

I is a very clever kitty.

I knows how to make the most of situations.

In this new house in particular I know how to do this.

The floor is nice and soft, which means maximum flomps for me.
I can flomp from pretty much any standing position, then appreciate the softness.

But it also has other advantages.

My hooman cannot resist giving me belly rubs when I've flomped and my belly is all exposed.

This is perfect on the nice soft floor, because I can just roll back and forth and still be comfy.

So I shows one bit of my belly, then, when I've had enough rubs on that bit, I roll over, with a 'mrrrrp', and show the other half of my belly.

I get all the rubs on that bit...then I rolls back.

It's great. I get absolutely maximum belly rubs.
Happy.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping hooman through the day

Helping again

Full access