Wherever possible, I like to help my hooman throughout the day. In fact, to help him with his 'werk', it's my job to: Look cute all day. Take naps. Leave my belly available for fluffy therapy. Purr. Blink. Wee in my tray, to give my hooman something to get up for. Talk to my hooman, to keep him company. Sit on top of things that he needs. By doing all of this, I'm offering my hooman my service. This is my sacrifice to him.
I'm such a useful kitty. I has been helping my hooman again. He was freshening up his napping quarters, so I kept jumping up to sniff, inspect, and lay on them. He kept picking me up and putting me on the the floor, but my work wasn't done, so I kept jumping back up. He made lots of 'tut' sounds and said I was a 'silly boy'. It's important I help him though. Happy to be of assistance.
I think it's important for us cats to help our hoomans out. We need to keep them healthy, after all — so they can feed us and give us essential ear scritches. So I try to keep my hooman in good shape, both mentally and physically. Okay, I don't really help him physically, other than making him chase me when he tries to put me in the box to take me to the catty doctor. I do try to help him mentally though. I do this by offering therapy, in the form of... - Soothing purrs - Slow blinks - Being cute - Sitting on him, which makes him all warm - Allowing him to stroke me - Letting him bury his hand in my soft belly fluff This last one is very important. If my hooman is having a tough day, and making lots of huffing and puffing sounds, I find that allowing him to stroke my belly fur instantly soothes him. I just hope he appreciates how much I do for him.
Comments
Post a Comment